Friday, January 25, 2013

My Heart Skipped a Bit

Wohoo! My Silhouette Cameo will be here in a few months form today, that may be a long wait but it will be here soon. :) It just excites me because finally I will be able to play with it.

Because I am too excited, I asked Joy's Life.com for advice. And she was so sweet and accommodating to provide me information about getting started and about FAQ's about the Cameo.

I asked her first about getting started about the machine. And fortunately she has few articles about it. And if you want to know them too, you can click on this LINK. Thanks Joy!

The next thing I wanted to know is if I can play with the free software before I get it, and YES, Joy said. The  software can be downloaded HERE.

She even shared to me a 3rd party software that will enable me to import other .svg cuts. She introduced me to Make the Cut. You can check it HERE too.

And on the way to discovering other fab items about the Cameo and .svg files, I came across Lettering Delights. And Oh my G! The products are so cute. And what's more fun about this site is they will give you A LOT of freebies once you sign up.

Here are some screen shots on what you will get:





What do you think? Thanks again to Joy's Life.com! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment