Friday, April 5, 2013

Jennifer McGuire Tips on Storing Clear and Cling Stamps

Jennifer is one of the people I admire when it comes to stamping and other card making techniques. I am a newbie and knows only how to appreciate stamps once they are made. Confession there. But I really wanted to learn how to use them, appropriately. :) And I am also planning to enroll in Jennifer's online classes. You can check her blog to find out more.

Anyway, HERE she shares how she stores her clear and cling stamps. Oh, I wish I had a lot of stamps like her! ;)

Photo from Jennifer McGuire Ink
You can also like her Facebook Page and follow on Twitter for updates. Also, subscribe to her blog and for YT addicts like me, subscribe to her Youtube Channel and I assure you, you'll learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment