Saturday, March 30, 2013

Silhouette Portrait and MTC, finally!

I have always wanted to get the Cameo because I think it is a super amazing machine. The print-and-cut feature is awesome and not to mention the cartridge free advantage.

However, I was not able to get a Cameo for myself so I ended getting the Portrait (which is on its way, by the way). I have never realized that MTC haven't tried the software with the Portrait yet. So I was, OMG! No no no!

I sent an email to them and they were so accommodating.

And my prayers were finally answered. MTC just released a new version of Silhouette Plugin and it is now compatible with the Portrait! How good is that! Plus, a new feature is added.

You can read Andy's post here.

You can read more about Make the Cut here. And, purchase one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment