Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What's on my List?


Here are the things that I want to buy for paper crafting. I decided to write them down to track my expenses and my collection.
  1. Silhouette Cameo
  2. Either a Cuttlebug or Grand Calibur
  3. EK Tools Tweezer Bee
  4. We R Memory Keepers Brad Setter and Piercing Tool
  5. We R Memory Keepers Crop a Dile II
  6. Cricut Trimmer
  7. Brads and Eyelets (LOTS OF THEM)
  8. We R Memory Keepers Piercing Mat
  9. 3D Dots or Mounting Squares
  10. We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
  11. We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy
  12. The Cinch
  13. Silhouette Tools
  14. Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board and Envelope Tool
  15. Stamp Pads
  16. Speedball Brayer
  17. Martha Stewart Crafts Punches
  18. Make the Cut software
  19. LOTS of Card stocks
  20. Craft room storage and organizers
  21. EK Success Paper Shapers Punches
So short? This does not end here, this is just temporary and will SURELY be updated any time. I just want to make a list to know how my progress is. :)

Did I miss anything? Please share your thoughts. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment