Friday, February 8, 2013

Lettering Delights First Purchase

One of the features that made me decide to get a Silhouette Cameo is the ability to use a 3rd party software that will enable me to print or cut anything (almost I think) on my computer.

And I have discovered a site that offers a wide variety of files-- cut its, fonts, alphabets, print outs, etc-- Lettering Delights.

So while waiting for my Cameo (I guess I need to give my toy a name now, suggestions please), I decided to save and collect fonts from LD that I will surely use. And need not to mention how cute and adorable they are.

So here's my first list of purchases.

I purchased 4 items for a total of $6.00. And do you see that numbers? LD is giving me 25% discount on my next purchase, how cool is that?

Let me show them one by one:

Happily Ever After Cut it Set


Nancys Buddies Cut it Sets


Bridal Affair Graphic Set


Love Affair Paper Pack

Aren't they cute? I am so excited to use them, print and cut them using my Cameo. Head on to their website, so many items are on sale!

I hope you enjoyed my first digital haul.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment